Thursday, August 18, 2005

 

Reviving The Plot To Destroy Social Security: FOX's Role

Cutting back on caffeine has consequences. For instance, when I first saw (via Atrios) this Media Matters takedown of FOX's efforts to attack Social Security, I laughed because it was so ridiculous. Then I remembered that as soon as Congress comes back from its August recess, Jim McCrery (R-LA) is pushing a Trojan Horse bill designed to destroy Social Security under the pretense of "saving" it. And that I myself had blogged about it last week! In other words, the Bushistas and the RNC sent out the word to FOX via Roger Ailes: "Do some work on softening up Social Security before we make our move next month." Time to rev up our engines to counter this, boys and girls.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More blogs about politics.
Technorati Blog Finder