Friday, January 26, 2007

 

Does anybody see a pattern?

May 22, 1999: "There ought to be limits to freedom." December 19, 2000: "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." July 4, 2001: "Who cares what you think?" April 18, 2006: "I'm the decider." January 26, 2007: "I'm the decision maker." George W. Bush is not going to listen to advice. He's not going to respect Congress. He's not going to obey the Constitution. I wish the talking heads would figure this out.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I like how he thinks he can make things work out by sheer force of will, because of the truly superhuman power of his indomitable resoluteness.
 
Look, up in the sky! It's Super Decider!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More blogs about politics.
Technorati Blog Finder